You must have your identification to get pierced.

Here at Kiva Fine Jewelry & Body Piercing we do pierce minors, but we do have some requirements. This section is going to help you prepare you for your visit.

Anyone looking to get pierced must have a valid ID that has the persons picture and date of birth.


-State or Government Identification card such as a drivers license, identification card, or passport.

-Military identification card active, dependent, or retired.

If you are 18 or older that is it that is all you need. :)


If you are under 18 years old this section is for you. Unfortunately not all piercings are able to be done on minors. 


A minor needs to be at least 14 years old to get pierced here and have a valid picture ID. 


-State or Government Identification card such as a drivers license or identification card with matching last name and address as parent/guardian.  

-Military identification as a dependent with the matching sponsors ID.

-Passport with birth certificate.

-School identification card with birth certificate. 

-School login maybe acceptable depending on the picture, and if date of birth, address, or parents/guardians are listed. 

The best form is always going to be a state ID along with a birth certificate or court paperwork that establishes guardianship rights. Parent/Guardian must have a valid state or governement issued ID as well. 


if you have questions about the identification needed to get pierced. It can save you a lot of headaches and frustration.


Keep in mind these requirements are put in place by the Virginia Beach Environmental Health Department. 


2024 Atlantic Ave, Virginia Beach, VA 23451, USA

(757) 705-6983

©2019 by Inertia Solutions in conjunction with KIVA Fine Jewelry & Body Piercing.